Analysis of IBM i Security
iSecurity Assessment is the no-cost, non-intrusive solution for easily identifying where the risks to your system are. It is a Windows-based program for in-depth analysis of the full scope of the IBM i server security strengths and weaknesses, pinpointing the security risks which should be addressed. The assessment runs on your PC and not your IBM i system and delivers a detailed report, grading each facet of IBM i security, with full explanations.
- Provides details into whether controls and logging of remote activity are in place
- Provides insight into whether your system is detecting breaches in real time.
- Helps companies meet private and government regulatory compliance requirements
- Intuitive and easy to understand through a simple download and executable windows process
- GUI interface that allows you to manage and review previously executed assessment reports for quick and easy comparison
- Generates a detailed report on system’s security status in numerous categories with in minutes that could be emailed to appropriate reviewers.