iSecurity Command provides total control over system and user-defined CL commands, regardless of how the CL command was entered.
iSecurity Command provides the ability to control CL commands, their parameters, origin, context (i.e. the program which initiated the CL command), the user issuing the CL command, etc., and provides easy-to-define ways to react to these situations.
The structure of CL command parameters can be complex. For example, some of the Change User Profile (CHGUSRPRF) parameters are:
- Qualified such as: INLPGM( library / program )
- Composed of elements such as: EIMASSOC( admin *ADMIN *REPLACE )
- Include a list of values such as: SUPGRPPRF( grpprf1 grpprf2 gprpprf3 )
With iSecurity Command, users can also drill down into each and every part of a complex parameter [like INLPGM( library / program ) in CHGUSRPRF], separately analyze it to ensure compliance, or change it if required to avoid breaches
iSecurity Command processing is able to:
- Allow normal CL command processing
- Allow CL command processing after modifying parameters or parts of parameters
- Execute a different CL command
- Reject the CL command
- Trigger the execution of a CL script
- Send real-time alerts as event-specific e-mails or SMS, Syslog and other forms of messages
Please fill the folowwing Form, our Sales Representatives will contact you as soon as possible.