iSecurity Assessment is a Windows-based program for in-depth analysis of the full scope of the IBM i (AS/400) security strengths and weaknesses, pinpointing the security risks which should be addressed. The output is a detailed report, grading each facet of IBM i security, with full explanations.
Assessment is certified by Raz-Lee Security and outside experts for validity, precision, and accuracy.
Security Assessment checks your systems’ security-related definitions and values and reports – in minutes – the exact strengths and weaknesses of your computer’s security policies.
- If the network is really protected
- If ports are wide open to intruders
- If user sign-on attributes are implemented properly
- If auditing policies are performing as necessary
- How secure the network would be by using iSecurity
- If security policies adhere to IBM’s recommended values
- The common denominator for object authorities
- If the network is detecting security breaches in real-time
- If there is a minimum number of power users defined
Thorough and comprehensive – checks ALL aspects of your system security. Based on this it suggests iSecurity products required for maximum security and compliance
- Performs a thorough check on the efficiency of your System i
- Hyperlinks help navigate through different sections
- Provides colorful, graphically-displayed results
- Provides a detailed written analysis of security policy efficiency
- Numerical scores help explain results
- Covers user class, user privileges, system settings, exit points, sign-on attributes, password control, network protection, unattended terminals, and more.
Download for Free
Please fill the folowwing Form, our Sales Representatives will contact you as soon as possible.