iSecurity Compliance Manager
The challenge of securing both Native and Integrated File System (IFS) OS/400 objects is the basis for all IBM i security due to the unique object-based architecture.
iSecurity Compliance Manager helps system administrators to painlessly secure IFS and Native object security. You can easily plan the desired security based on object name and type and to check for inconsistencies between actual and planned object security settings.
iSecurity Compliance Manager comes integrated to our GUI for a User-Friendly Interface.
- IFS object security plans are based upon object name, type, and attribute
- Reduces non-compliance with company defined security policy settings
- Assures settings for object security are not changed and can be combined with iSecurity Audit
- Assures audit and compliance that the data is secure
- User-friendly green screen and GUI interfaces
Security Compliance Manager provides an easy facility to set system-wide objects rights in accordance with pre-defined templates and includes full reporting features.
- Site-specific definitions for complex multi-site organizations
- Set current security status to the planned definitions
- Full reporting includes support for OUTFILE
Please fill the folowwing Form, our Sales Representatives will contact you as soon as possible.