iSecurity PGP Encryption
Files can be automatically encrypted and transmitted to recipients. Received files can be automatically decrypted and processed by user applications. This process can be used with any type of Native or IFS file or directory.
Raz-Lee’s iSecurity PGP Encryption provides a wide set of CL commands which cover virtually all aspects of PGP, including:
encryption, decryption, signing, identify fingerprints, creating key pairs, import, export, keeping key stores and more.
iSecurity PGP Encryption allows you to encrypt files that are transferred to the cloud or to encrypt files on the cloud that are to be transferred to on-premises.
- Files can be automatically encrypted and transmitted to recipients.
- Received files can be automatically decrypted by user applications.
PGP encryption uses a combination of encryption methodologies such as hashing, data compression, symmetric-key cryptography and public key cryptography to keep data secure.
- Helps protect sensitive IBM i data.
- Secures e-mail communications with automatic, policy-based message encryption.
- Prevents the need for manual processes to first transfer files to a PC and then encrypt them.
- Ensures real end-to-end encrypted transmissions.
Please fill the folowwing Form, our Sales Representatives will contact you as soon as possible.