iSecurity Action Release News
- Added: the watchdog send alert to Admin Email in 89>59.
- Library changes not affecting this product.
- When composing a “Message to Send,” you can now select multiple fields by pressing the F7 key.
Command now supports:
* Two modes to display data:
– By columns
– By message (as in Joblog)
Use F13 to switch between them.
The product will open in the mode you used last.
* F7=Filter – to enable additional filtering of data.
Order of audit entries display.
The parameter is START(*OLD, *NEW, *DFT)
– *OLD the display starts with the oldest entry (as was)
– *NEW the display starts with the newest entry
– *DFT as specified in STRAUD, 81, 1. (System Configuration)
While entering authorization codes in Option 81, there is a verification to ensure that the code corresponds to the product.
From each product it is possible to access the iSecurity Base options (89). It includes:
- Email definitions
- Address Book (name can represent one or list if emails)
- Definitions of the email server
- Restrictions for where the emails can be send to (by domains or specific emails)
- Authority code related items
- Add Authorization Codes – enables entering of authorization codes for multiple products by a single command
- Display Authorization Status
- Add Daily Check of Authorization Codes – this will send a notification email once a day if any authorization code is invalid or about to expire soon.
- Display CPU/Lpar Information – tells you how to obtain the System/LPAR info
without having to install any iSecurity product.
- Other functions have been enhanced.
- Email definitions
- Now supports CEF and LEEF.
- Triple SIEM support added.
- Advanced support of text messages (SMS).
- Export single action definition added.
- It is now possible to run multiple actions (by several filters) on the same item.
- Action can now be triggered based on event ratio too. Such action can be scheduled to appear by desired frequency.
- &N in Action message is replaced with ‘New‐Line’ in mail message. In other cases, such as standard message it is now being removed without any replacement.
- When defining the Action message, F9 was added to allow the Action Id and sequence number to be included in the message. This helps to identify the source of the action.