iSecurity Multi Factor Authentication News
- Added: OAuth2, RSA/Radius Server and OpenID to the additional factors for sign-on.
- Added: MFA Multi-system Self Enrollment.
- Added: We now allow numbers in the Family and First Name field in the Person attributes.
- Improved: In Person Attributes, the E Mail address can now be longer than one line.
- Added: SAVF with all PTFs x manual installation.
- Fixed: In some cases in GETMFA, Self enrollment did not run.
- Fixed: In MFA > 5. Persons Information > 8=TOTP > 5. Send Link for Key and Emergency Tokens now sends the E Mail correctly.
- Added: Multi-system was implemented.
Library changes not affecting this product.
- Improved: Descriptions in menus.
- Fixed: If the user signed on, received the mail with the pin code, and entered the pin code, he was signed off.