iSecurity Password Reset Release News
- Changes to a common library, which affect Multi-Factor Authentication but not Password Reset.
- Added: MFA Multi system Self Enrollment implemented
- Fixed: Web handling of VARYON devices
- Added: Support of email addresses longer than one line.
- Added: Numbers are now allowed in the Family and First Name field of Person attributes.
- Added: A command to maintain Person/Users
- Added: SAVF with all PTFs x manual installation.
- Fixed: Users had been forced to enroll again each time the SMZO/CHGPRINF command was executed
- Added: MFA Multi system support was implemented
- Added: Password length follow the system values QPWDRULES *MINLENnnn and *MAXLENnnn
- Added: If Capture is installed, Password Reset includes MFA/AOD code control
STRPSWRST>11– P‐R Classes, there are textual modifications.
- For enhanced security, verification code now allows splitting the message into two:
Verification method...0 0=None,1=Once,2=Split(Email+Cell)If
2=Splitoption is selected, half of the code is sent by mail and the other half by cellular text message.
- New command (
CHGPRINF) enables end‐users to enter their personal attributes and private questions and replaces the previous
CHGPRQSTcommand. The new command can also be used for updating existing personal attributes.
- In option
81>51a new parameter was added:
Allow self entry of ID info . . A Q=Questions, A=All(Pers.+Quest.), N=No
STRPSWRST>1– Work with Persons, following the selecting of
7=Questions, press the F5=Display/Hide key to Show/Hide the Answer.
STRPSWRST>64– Copy HR Data to Persons File, *clear = the Password Reset disposable user files are cleared.
- Personal Questions can now appear in random sequence for added security. Two random sequence questions are displayed, and then when implementing password reset an additional random question is displayed.
- Password Reset random questions were added and additional updates are described in Password Reset section.